4/2/10

Rainy Day part 2

Here we go this is my rainy day mix. I've just been lazy all day and haven't gotten around to uploading it till now. Both my best friend Nick and I had intensive coming of age moments in the rain to the song pepper, so I couldn't not include that. so ya, rock on

Rainy Who?
1. Casiotone For the Painfully Alone - Destroy the Evidence
2. USAisamonster - Okeepa Ceremony
3. Beirut - Carousel (live)
4. Caribou - Handelschnapp
5. Boby Dylan - Buckets of Rain
6. Why? - Waterfalls (almost live)
7. Boards of Canada - Roygbiv
8. Sunset Rubdown - I'll believe in anything (piano)
9. Beat Happening - Honey Pot
10. Butthole Surfers - Pepper
11. Destroyer - Emax 2
12. Weezer- Surf Wax America
13. The Beta Band - Dry the Rain
14. Ducktails - Backyard
15. All Makes Parts & Collision - I Want to Live
16. Modest Mouse - Secret Agent X-9
17. Okkervil River - Okkervil River Song
18. Neil Young - Cripple Creek Ferry




download

No comments:

Post a Comment